Adria has extended its offer with the new Twin Sports 640 SGX. The new van conversion combines the best signature features of the award-winning Twin Supreme layout with a fully integrated Adria exclusive new ‘pop-top’ roof and sleeping compartment, adding extra versatility and accommodation for up to 4 people.
Adria has created an aerodynamic integration of a ‘pop-top’ roof as an additional sleeping compartment together with an integrated panoramic Adria exclusive design SunRoof®, a midi-heki roof light in the rear (and the option for air-conditioning) and a roof-mounted awning as part of its fully integrated product functionality.
The integration of the new ‘pop-top’ on the best-selling and award-winning Twin Supreme is ingenious; a single pivot opening roof mechanism with extended side arms gives great stability against winds when open and a secure closure when driving. The roof construction enables additional mounting of solar panels and includes the roof rack rails for extra luggage.
The dynamic shape and robust integrated underbody and light weight GFK construction, is based on the clever use of a vacuum lamination technology, giving a lighter weight solution than some other van conversions. The opening and closing mechanism is simple and secure, developed in tandem with the new roof structure.
The Adria Twin Sports 640 SGX is the only pop-top roof panel van on the market that includes a panoramic front window for natural light, air-conditioning (or midi heki in the back) and roof-mounted awning.
Maximum sleeping comfort
The pop-top roof compartment uses best-in-class acrylic-based tent materials, offering optimum insulation, water resistance and breathability. The tent itself is removable for cleaning, storing and can even be recycled. The side mosquito screens are fixed, whereas the front screen can be opened independently of the privacy windows. The front opens to a maximum 110cm giving extra comfort and the rear opens to approximately 40cm for generous legroom and ventilation.
Internally, the new sleeping compartment is suitable for more than just sleeping. With easy and ergonomic access to the 120cm x 200cm internal dimension space, the pop-top compartment provides a really comfortable sleeping place as well as useful storage space, USB ports and reading lights.
Home Style Feeling
The SGX layout offers a good combination of living space, practicality and comfort. The versatile rear space, with electrically operated elevating bed and XL garage maximizes storage space and flexibility.
However, the Twin Sports edition gets additional space and protection in the garage for sporting gear.
Twin Sports 640 SGX highlights:
- Adria exclusively designed lightweight composite ‘pop-top’ roof integrated on Ducato platform.
- Adria exclusive design SunRoof® and open ‘cabin loft’ design.
- Innovative pop-top large sleeping compartment for 2 people.
- Built on the Fiat Ducato, with latest Euro6 engine choice and driver aids.
- Available in white and silver body colour, with sporty new graphics.
- New design kitchen block, bathroom and bedroom in Onyx interior design.
- Electrical elevating rear double bed and XL garage.
- Dinette in open plan ‘cabin-loft’ interior, with expandable table and auxiliary bed.
- Kitchen with new two-burner stove, sink & large compressor fridge.
- Duplex bathroom, with swivel wall feature for a separate shower.
- Webasto heating.
- Options including awning, air-conditioning and rear camera.