To say that the past couple of weeks have been extraordinary would be a huge understatement – we can’t go anywhere, of course, which has proved particularly hard for us motorcaravanners.
And that’s why we’re delighted to tell you that you can still get your motorcaravanning fix from Practical Motorhome – and our brand new issue is on sale today!
You don’t even need to leave the house – you can buy your issue online and get it delivered straight to your door.
Here’s what you’ll find in issue 233…
• Why not tackle a few of those niggly motorhome jobs you’ve been meaning to do for a while? With that in mind, in this issue we have 11 pages of brilliant DIY you can take on right now!
• Join us as we take a look at a fantastic road trip around Scotland, on the North Coast 500 – get planning now so you can take off as soon as lockdown is lifted
• We explain everything you need to know about motorhome layouts, to help you make sure that you’ve got the best one for you
* There’s £49-worth of bonus emagazines for EVERY READER, including fantastic puzzles and travel guides
• PLUS! We round-up a selection of brilliant motorhome cleaners to allow you to spring clean your ‘van, ready to hit the road.
And there’s lots more to discover this month, too, including a guide to motorhome weights and staying legal, advice on cooking in your ‘van, and a selection of brilliant used buys from just £4000.
We also have some brilliant subscriber deals, including the chance to get five issues for £5. Don’t miss out!
In this issue we have 11 pages of brilliant DIY you can take on right now!