We all want to know when we’ll be able to get back out on the road again, so with that in mind, here’s everything that you need to know about post lockdown camping, travel and touring over the months ahead, and we’ve lots of information on social distance camping. This is your one-stop shop for everything motorhome travel related!
When will campsites re-open, and which campsites and caravan parks are open?
We reveal what we know about when caravan sites will reopen in the UK, and how they will offer social distance camping.
Where can I go in my motorhome or campervan post lockdown?
- Get inspiration from our motorhome travel guides
- Stay at one of our Top 100 Sites – the best campsites in the UK, according to our readers – and many of which are campsites that are open all year
- Download a PDF of our brilliant Top 100 Sites Guide for 2020
- Have your say for our Top 100 Sites Guide 2021
How can I do social distance camping?
You’re going to need to keep your distance while camping post-lockdown – here are some inspirational travel advice on how you can do just that, as well as some brilliant sites to visit…
- It’s easy to go off-grid in a motorhome or campervan – we reveal how
- Go angling at one of these campsites that offer fishing
- Go walking from any one of these Scottish campsites
- Read about Covid safety measures the industry is taking
- Book lovers should take their motorhome to one of these destinations
How can I hire a motorhome or campervan?
- Want to try a motorhome? Here’s our guide to how to rent a motorhome or campervan
Motorhomes for beginners
- Our motorhome guide for beginners is the place to start your motorhoming life!
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, why not get the latest news, reviews and features delivered direct to your door or inbox every month. Take advantage of our brilliant Practical Motorhome magazine SUBSCRIBERS’ OFFER and SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER for regular weekly updates on all things motorhome related.
Here’s everything that you need to know about post lockdown camping, travel and touring over the months ahead, and we've lots of information on social distance camping