Our new issue – featuring new model deals, travel reports and latest news – is on sale now! Plus, you can order online.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks as we look towards a post-lockdown world, with talk of the country opening up and campsites reopening possible in July. The situation is fluid, but there’s no doubt that things are on the move and hopefully we will be too.
In the meantime it’s great to be able to bring you this latest issue, packed full of features and inspiration to get you excited about the prospect of being on the road once more
That said, you don’t even need to leave the house to get this magazine – you can buy your issue online and get it delivered straight to your door.
Here’s what you’ll find in issue 235…
• Great deals for 2020. Thinking about buying a motorhome? We’ve asked dealers across to provide their best offers., and we catch up with the latest dealer news.
• 15 brilliant motorhome apps – our pick of the best apps available for your smartphones.
• Touring post-lockdown – what can we expect as we look to the ‘new normal’.
• Travel reports on the North Yorkshire Dales, Mevagissey in Cornwall and 12 quirky touring destinations for something a little different.
• The Wild Atlantic Way – a road trip along Ireland coastal route.
• Industry profile – meet Bailey of Bristol’s Simon Howard.
• Special feature – Hiring a motorhome is a great way to try touring before you buy. We show you how.
• DIY Special part 3 – another great selection of brilliant DIY projects that you can carry out at home.
PLUS… Preowned news, Diamond Dave, Buyer’s Guide, Blast from the Past and more
We also have some brilliant subscriber deals, including our summer sale offer – six months for just £9.99. Don’t miss out!