Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hello and Help!

Hello and Help! 1 week 5 days ago #9308

• Goingforit
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all. Saying hello and desperately asking for help. After a life changing event and the consequences I have decided to buy a motorhome and take off and live life exploring this beautiful country we live in and rarely get to see enough of. I will be a 'full timer', no fixed abode but correspondence address, seen a lovely small (9 metres) 1999 American RV registered in the UK since 2007 which is absolutely perfect for my needs (partner and dog and full time living/touring!! :) ) - but I am struggling to get insurance. I have done a huge amount of research and know that this is completely legal to do in the UK and lots of people seem to do it - certainly touring for falrly long periods of time. However, the companies I have tried so far will not insure the type of vehicle above and - when you say you will have no fixed abode it is a resounding NO!! Please help. This is my dream and something I feel I have to do after the last few years of my life but having insurance is pretty important so any help is appreciated. Comfort are a resounding NO as are C & M Club. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent motorhome reviews