NEW MODELS FOR the 2022 season have already started appearing at Chelston Motorhomes in Somerset, and there is plenty to shout about as we move into autumn. Laika has been added to the list of prestigious motorhome brands now available at Chelston, which includes Adria, Auto-Trail, Bürstner, Carado, Carthago and Swift for 2021/22.
This October, with the loss of the NEC New Season showcase, Chelston is hosting a local alternative, with a series of launch events. These occasions allow customers to experience many of the amazing brand -new 2022 season models, in some cases, months before they will reach dealers’ forecourts.
Don’t miss these showcase events – available for a limited period only. There is a selection of models from each manufacturer, not even model will be on display; see their website for the participating models.
New-season 2022 motorhomes Launch Events at Chelston in October
Dates announced so far:
- Auto-Trail 14-18 October
- Swift 21-25 October
- Adria 28 October to 1 November
First chance to view brand-new models
- Your first opportunity to view new 2022 motorhomes in the south-west!
- Brand-new ranges, models and layouts
- New interiors and technology
- Order your brand-new motorhome or campervan early!
- Meet the manufacturers at the launch
- Your chance to experience new models months before they arrive on the dealerships’ forecourts
- Free parking and free entry to the events
- A list of models available will shortly be published on the Chelston website
- For forward order sales, call 01823 662 075
Why not stay longer?
You can stay locally at Waterrow Touring Park, which is only 15 minutes away from the dealership and has stunning views of the Somerset countryside. Take advantage of this special show offer – one free night if you book for three days or more. And, if you feel peckish, the Skylark pub, next door to Chelston, is offering ‘2 for 1’ on mains and specials.
The Launch Event occasions allow customers to experience many of the amazing brand new 2022 season models