Kate TaylorSee other News articles filed in ‘Sites and touring’ written by Kate Taylor
Digital Content Manager
Practical Motorhome is pleased to announce the addition of six all-new Nightstop locations to our scheme, taking our grand total to 29 stopover places located across the UK. The latest pubs to join our scheme are:
- The Green Dragon, Combe St. Nicholas, Nr Chard, Somerset, TA20 3NG. Tel: 01460 63311
- The Railway Hotel, Nantgaredig, Carmarthen, SA32 7LQ. Tel: 01267 290211.
- The Beamish Arms, Beamish, Co. Durham, DH9 6RN. Tel: 01913 700384.
- The Gloucester Old Spot, Tewkesbury Road, Piffs Elm, Elmstone, Hardwick, Cheltenham, GL51 9SY. Tel: 01242 680321. (Pictured)
- The Airman Hotel, 16 Hitchin Road, Meppershall, SG17 5JF. Tel: 01462 850853.
- The Three Horseshoes, Cakers Lane, East Worldham, Alton, Hampshire GU34 3AE. Tel: 01420 832 11.
You'll be able to read more about the new Nightstops in the August issue of Practical Motorhome, which goes on sale 7 June.
We’ve also updated our digital map (which you can view by clicking on this link) to include postcode and telephone information – so there’s no excuse not to visit next time you’re out on the road! If you'd prefer an emailed copy of the list, email us by clicking here.