Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Static caravan rental desperately needed

Static caravan rental desperately needed 2 years 9 months ago #7022

• john.r.gibson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Firstly,thank you for reading my post.

I'm relocating to Farnham from Norfolk.

Looking for a new home and I think a static caravan or lodge would be perfect to start with.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to start looking so I do not get ripped off.

The prices in Surrey are sky high and I only want somewhere rural to relax at night time.

Looking to move in the end of September or very early October

Thank you for any help and advice in advance.

Johm
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Static caravan rental desperately needed 2 years 9 months ago #7026

• LizziePope
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 80
Hi John and thanks for posting. All the very best with your relocation. However, I'm not sure this is the best place for you to get information, as we deal in motorhomes not static caravans. I am happy to be corrected if some forum members have knowledge of static caravans. Our sister website Caravan Sitefinder may be able to assist, though?

Hope it all works out for you!
Digital Editor, Practical Motorhome

Static caravan rental desperately needed 2 years 9 months ago #7063

• chirene
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Hi, I think you would be better looking in a local paper, or on line for somewhere to rent.
Farnham is just on the border of Hampshire, and considered to be in the south, rather than south west. Sadly most of the area is expensive, especially if you get close to the coast. You may find little villages that would have accommodation, depending how far you want to travel each day . I think you are going to get a shock at the prices in this area, compared to Norfolk, so wish you luck. Even if you got a Mh, finding somewhere to park it , will not be cheap, as you will need Electric, and access to water and drainage

Most recent motorhome reviews