Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: hello all newbie here

hello all newbie here 2 weeks 14 hours ago #9033

• contrarycat13
  • Fresh Boarder
hi to everyone I am new here. We have used motorhomes before and loved it. In fact we spent 8 weeks touring round New Zealand and had a wonderful time.
Now we are retired and want another van. However now I am an amputee with MS so I need a wheelchair accessible van. So saw your site to see if anyone could help in my search. Would be nice to have new friends as well. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hello all newbie here 1 week 5 days ago #9034

• contrarycat13
  • Fresh Boarder
Having read further on I realised I have made a mistake by not saying more about myself. I am married have grandchildren and even great grandchildren!! We live in Scotland in a small village about 25 miles west of Glasgow. I used to nurse and my husband still teaches railways signalling even though he is now 71 he just loves his work. He only does about 3 months of the year and he is happy with that.
We do like to travel around but since my amputation I could no longer get into my caravan. I did try but finished with a very long and deep wound into my remaining leg. We went and looked at a motorhome with a lift fitted with a wheelchair lift fitted. So we know we can get back to our travels.

Thanks for reading this and I am so sorry for my errors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent motorhome reviews