From ancient standing stones and historic country estates, to rugged mountain walks and iconic golf challenges – Ayrshire and Arran is full of surprises.
Winding along 100 miles of dramatic coastline, you can tackle the Ayrshire Coastal Path, where you'll come across fascinating historical sites such as Robert Burns' Birthplace Museum and Culzean Castle.
Cross the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran, known as ‘Scotland in Miniature’. Here, you can try canyoning, abseiling and kayaking, or enjoy a walk up one of Arran’s abundant rugged mountain paths.
If you win, your prize for two will include:
• Three-night hire of a bespoke Volkswagen campervan from The Tartan Camper Company
• A fascinating guided tour with Walk About Ayr
• Return ferry crossing to Arran with Caledonian MacBrayne
• Half-day bike hire with Arran Adventure Company
• A pair of travel footwear and socks each, courtesy of Brasher
• Up to £350 towards spend and travel