Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Campervan Project Survey

Campervan Project Survey 3 months 3 weeks ago #7436

• TinkerAndSolder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a project about designing campervans and I want to conduct a survey for different opinions about them.

https://goo.gl/forms/xfHXXKBlBMcWC4Tp2

If you could fill it out, it would be much appreciated

EDIT: It was brung to my attention, you may want some more information about why I would like you to fill out the survey.

I am currently studying a BTEC level 3 Engineering course and as part of this, we need to do a project. This year is to design a campervan/motorhome.

As market research, I am trying to collect results to find out what people think of campers.

Once the results have been collected I will use these results in a report which will then help decide what the campervan looks like and other characteristics of it.

If you think of anything else that isn't in the questions, please use the other comments section at the bottom
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by TinkerAndSolder. Reason: It was brought to my attention that it needed more of an explanation
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Campervan Project Survey 3 months 3 weeks ago #7437

• gjh
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
You may attract more people if you explain the aim of your project, how the survey will assist in it and what will be done with the results.
As it is, given the lack of information, you could be just anyone engaged in a wind-up exercise :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinkerAndSolder

Most recent motorhome reviews